Quality Improvement Summit
Inquire, Measure, Learn
West Coast Summit
Long Beach, CA
Nov 5-7, 2019
East Coast Summit
Atlantic City, NJ
June 15-17, 2020
What You will Learn
Directors and managers attending the Summit will acquire critical insights and tools for incorporating improvement science into their programs:
- Data techniques for predicting problems before issues arise
- New tech tools that are strengthening measurement and lightening staff loads
- Ways to tabulate across child and family data, producing better understanding
- Organizing child and family data into tiers, for tailored interventions
- New coaching resources that use technology to accelerate improvement
- Visuals such as heat maps, that transform child and family data
- Data strategies for boards and policy councils
Top Level Training
Continuous quality improvement is a process that demands new competencies and resources. Our presenters will address key topics, with a focus on the unique needs of early childhood programs:
- Performance Standards requirements for data and improvement
- Leadership strategies
- Creating a culture of inquiry
- Measurement and Assessment
- Data Science
- Predictive Analytics
- Facilitated Peer Exchange
- Assessing and changing your data culture
Showcase of Solutions
We have updated and streamlined the Showcase, featuring new, emerging resources for lightening program burdens, improving data and strengthening outcomes. Our curated showcase features new tools in a fast paced format where program managers can learn about new resources and quickly get questions answered. Products and services include:
- Analytics resources for supporting program managers
- Gamified, direct child assessment to lighten classroom loads
- Apps for easily capturing key program metrics
- Evidence based texting and parent engagement apps
- Innovations in program management software
Who Should Attend?
Continuous quality improvement is a team effort and this event is designed for the leaders on your team, especially Head Start: Program Directors, Executive Directors, and Mangers of Data, Education, Family Services, ERSEA, Health, Disabilities and Fiscal. Every manager with responsibility for measuring performance will benefit from this event.
Exhibitors and Sponsors
The Q.I. Summit is a great opportunity to connect with early childhood program directors and managers who are leading the way around data and quality improvement. For details on exhibitor, advertising or sponsorship opportunities, click the button below.
What People are Saying
Participant feedback from previous Summits
"I’ll be sharing a lot with my team about presenting and analyzing data and about chronic absence. Got new and relevant ideas. Very applicable to our work."
"Learning about various data collection tools was really valuable."
"Panel discussion and speakers were all excellent! Stuart’s ability to engage and demonstrate examples of how to make data tell a story was so beneficial. Thank you!"
"Examples of real data….it opened my eyes as to what to collect and what to do with what we’ve collected for CQI."
"The hands on “real” tools and strategies to help us do this work at home is invaluable."
"Opening panel was full of ah-hah! Moments and it set the tone and expectations for the rest of the event."
"The topic and the varied speakers were great. Loved the variety."
"All the information was amazing. I like that I didn’t have to choose which sessions to attend."